i don't know what to say. no more uncle samson. there's no way to bring him back. i can't stop thinking about it. about the times we shared. i remember when i was young, we went to sentosa together. i remember swimming with my cousin. i remember you used to tell many jokes and loved to eat. i can still hear your voice, your laughter in my head. where's my cousin now?? your daughter? i don't understand why this family is so fucking split up! i didn't even say goodbye to you! my heart painnnnnnn painnnnnnn! somemore auntie carol just made me a fool at your funeral! she humiliated me!! uncle samson!! i know wherever u were that day, u saw what happened! i cried like hell. it was like the worst day of my life! and they made me go near your coffin and pretend that i was crying hysterically for u!! i was so fucked up la. she make me pray to her feet and apologize to her for something i didnt do! i don't understand why my family has to believe in witchcraft?! now the whole family is in ruins. its not even a family anymore! somemore after that she practically disowned me. she say her other nieces and nephews are better. wtf! if u really think of it that way than so be it. i seriously don't know why i still said that i love u even though u kept saying that there's no more love in your damn bitch heart for me! i cant believe she said she don't love me to my face! in front of ALL my relatives and friends. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!! I REALLY DIDNT!!! I WAS SO YOUNG WHEN THAT INCIDENT HAPPENED!! I CANT BELIEVE IT !!! FUCK I DON'T WANNA BE PART OF THIS FUCKED UP FAMILY. I SWEAR I'M GONNA CHANGE MY SURNAME!! UNCLE SAMSON I LOVE YOU. i can't believe that you're gone. i can't. u said to my father that it is better to die than to suffer dialysis. i really miss you. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! i still feel like i can just walk into tan tock seng hospital or sgh to see you. but i can't. you're gone. you left me. WHY!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! i can't even hold your hand or see you. i can't. i can't .ican't i can't i can't i can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD Y U DO THIS TO ME?!!!! fuck everyone la. now he's never gonna come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! papa and i cry every night. why did you leave us? i pray you are in heaven and that you won't be reborn into a fucked up family like this one ever again!i miss you.