AHHHHHHH!!! DAMN IT!! FUCK LA! I DIDN'T MAKE IT DURING THE FIRST ROUND OF AUDITIONS FOR THE CZECH REPUBLIC TRIP! SOBX. LUCKILY THERE'S A SECOND ROUND ON FRIDAY. I REALLY HOPE I MAKE IT! I'M REALLY SAD AND FRUSTRATED WITH MYSELF. I REALLY REALLY WANNA GO! I DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH MY VOICE. I DON'T KNOW MY MISTAKE! AHHH!! itsomf got in and so did the one. but the 3rd one didn't get in. aww...i really wish everyone could go! damn! why does the principal have to be so mean?! people are being cut unnecessarily. another $15000 extra is not much for a school. anyway today i found out that what i've read is highly likely to be true. its okay if you left me out. i'm used to being hurt and left out anyway. my own flesh and blood just disowned me. now that's far worse. i'm trying to forget my first audition. it was probably a nightmare for nelson. sighs. well i gotta go for prayers. i wish and i pray that i will clear the auditions on friday and go to olomouc with ai ping, shannon, meh meh, cheryl, itsomf, the one and eunice as well!! =) congrats guys!