The fun's just started.
Saturday, April 22, 2006

up up up down down down...
Just when i thought my life was getting better. it took a sudden 180 degree turn today. i don't know how to start. i don't know where to start or whether there is even a start. when i saw what you wrote i just felt like dying. you are all i have and now you wanna ignore me? fine. everyone just GO! GET LOST! GET OUTTA MY LIFE! FUCK LA! i hate myself! i'm not fit to be your friend anymore. i'm stupid. i'm lame. i'm a born loser. i wanna be a better person. i don't know how. i wanna be alone. i don't wanna go to school anymore. life sucks la. God please take me. i don't wanna live anymore. give my life to someone who needs it more than i do. i don't know why you put me on earth to let me experience the full force of the pain of lonliness 24/7?! my heart is shattered. my own flesh and blood does not love me. how can i expect others to?! i have to cry my heart out everyday. MIGRANE!!! damn it.

nobody wants me around. what in the world did i do to you? ditch me la. go ahead. all i need in this world is God and rockin guitar solos. my guitar is my best friend. ppl in sop should learn to be less proud. if you think your voice is damn great. lemme tell you something, its not what you posses, its how you use what you posses. if you don't use it constructively to help others. then its completely useless to have a golden "powerhouse" voice. it will only reflect your selfishness and laziness.

Tonight I Wanna Cry - Keith Urban

Alone in this house again tonight
I got the TV on
The sound turned down
And a bottle of wine
There's pictures of you and I
On the walls around me
The way that it was
And could've been surrounds me
I'll never get over you walkin' away.

Chorus:
I've never been the kind
To ever let my feelings show
And I thought that being strong
Meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough
To let go of my pain
To hell with my pride
Let it fall like rain from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.

Would it help if I turned
The sad song on
All by myself
Would sure hit me hard
Now that you're gone
Or maybe unfold
Some old yellow lost love letters
It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better
I'll never get over you
By hiding this way.

Chorus:
I've never been the kind
To ever let my feelings show
And I thought that being strong
Meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough
To let go of my pain
To hell with my pride
Let it fall like rain from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.

7:13 PM

About Me

TULIP! =)
Seventeen
271189
Dead Without Music

Links
abigail
augustine
caixuan
charmaine
clare
eileen
elizabeth
hazwani
janice
jasmine
jaspreet
jillian
joycelyn
kenny
kimberly
kimying
li jing
louiza
madison
mugi
natalie
nikita
p*nis
rachel tay
rain
sallehin
samantha sim
shaun chan
spindrift
szeling
waikaye
weijie
wei rong
yurong & yixuan aka yvonne & anna
zhihan
zhihui

Shout out loud!





Lay it out.

;Done 19 Aug 'o6
;Designed by CONS;
;Image from Deviant Art.
;Hosted by blogger and Photobucket
;Fonts by dafont
;Brushes:I II
;Edited with Adobe PS & Photostudio.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com