The Chronicles of PAIN #2- Blood
This day marks the 100th day of my uncle's passing. life's just so messed up. i don't wanna elaborate. anyway, i was almost late for school today. surprisingly, a cool dude from tpjc and his friend whom i always see at the bus stop asked me to share a cab with them. i really didn't expect him to ask me. he was like "excuse me!! excuse me!! *points to cab*" haha.
at school, i had fun. i can't believe i said hi to the 3rd one. anyway i doubt he remembers me. during PE we played soccer again against 06S23. Wani was the captain, Jaslin played midfield, Stephenie was the goalkeeper, Pris, Tong Le, Eileen, Hazimah and Zhihui were defenders/midfielders and i was appointed the
striker. when the match just began, someone kicked the ball at full force and out of nowhere it
smacked into the lower half of my tummy. lucky i have fats to protect my insides. otherwise i think i'll have a 2nd bout of menses! as i tackled the ball, i got hurt on my shin.
then came the most painful accident. i gave chase to the ball and bumped into Jillian!! and i was stupid enough to be laughing so i hit my mouth and teeth right into her shoulder! sorry Jillian! i was being stupid. i think my poor tooth went slightly out of alignment. maybe i'm just paranoid. dammit! i'm going to the dentist! but my lower lip is now red and swollen coz i bit into it in the process.
OUCH!!!Overall i'm proud of myself as i managed to score another goal! At fulltime, the score was 4-2.
WE WON AGAIN!!! hahaha.
*+In Loving Memory of Uncle Samson+*
~You are the best from all the rest.~
I can't help to wonder why
We never treasure what we have till it's gone by.
Why wasn't I destined to see you in your final days?
I still remember everything.
Your smile, your face.
I dont know why God took you,
Because you did nothing wrong.
But i guess thats why they say,
That only the good die young.
Every night papa and I still cry.
Every memory of you still lingers. That's no alliby.
I wished we had more time together.
But its too late for that.
Nothing can bring you back.
So now lay down your precious head,
And rest your soul in peace.
I miss you Uncle Samson,
Love always and forever your niece.