The fun's just started.
Thursday, June 01, 2006

people come, people go.
me: how are you?
myself: not too good.
me: why?
myself: i'm sad, lonely, stressed and on the verge of going insane.
me: why?
myself: coz life sucks.
me: why does life suck?
myself: coz it's boring, lonely, stressful and irritating.
me: ok haha.

I can't believe auntie Pat told Mario about my concert. what the heck. it really brings back stupid memories. hahaha. why am i such a loser? he's going back to Germany for good and she wants me to see him to say goodbye. hahaha. please la. so embarrasing. i'm quite sad actually. many people in the German European School Singapore are leaving for good. can't see him anymore. plus Annika and her family are going to Japan for good. i'm really gonna miss them all.


Give It All by Rise Against


Break through the undertow, your hands I cant seem to find,
pollution burns my tongue, cough words I can't speak
so i stop my struggling, then I float to the surface,
fill my lungs with air, then let it out.

I give it all, this is the reason why I sing,
So give it all, cause it's these reasons that belong to me.

Rock bottoms where we live, and still we dig these trenches,
to bury ourselves in them, backs breaking under tension.
For far too long these voices, muffled by distances,
its time to come to our senses, up from the dirt.

We give it all, this is the reason why I sing,
So give it all, and its these reasons that belong to me.

Breathe, the air we give, the life we live, our pulses racing distances,
so wet my tongue, break into song, through seas of competition,
So please believe your eyes, a sacrifice,
is not what we had in our minds,
I'm coming home tonight, home tonight.

We give it all, this is the reason why I sing,
So give it all, and its these reasons that belong to me.

Today I offer all myself to this I'm living for my dying wish,
I give it all, now there's a reason, there's a reason, to give it all.

6:03 PM

About Me

TULIP! =)
Seventeen
271189
Dead Without Music

Links
abigail
augustine
caixuan
charmaine
clare
eileen
elizabeth
hazwani
janice
jasmine
jaspreet
jillian
joycelyn
kenny
kimberly
kimying
li jing
louiza
madison
mugi
natalie
nikita
p*nis
rachel tay
rain
sallehin
samantha sim
shaun chan
spindrift
szeling
waikaye
weijie
wei rong
yurong & yixuan aka yvonne & anna
zhihan
zhihui

Shout out loud!





Lay it out.

;Done 19 Aug 'o6
;Designed by CONS;
;Image from Deviant Art.
;Hosted by blogger and Photobucket
;Fonts by dafont
;Brushes:I II
;Edited with Adobe PS & Photostudio.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com