The fun's just started.
Saturday, July 29, 2006

some "task" charmaine made me do
So here's something Charmaine made me do.

10 THINGS I WANT HERE RIGHT NOW
- lots of cats
- an aeroplane
- friends
- ice cream
- vienna
- something interesting
- my mother
- new ear rings
- more time
- my family

10 THINGS I WANT FOR MY FUTURE
- good exam results
- lots of cats
- a shiny yellow lamborghini
- private jet
- Airline Transport Pilot's license
- i wanna be a pilot
- i want my family to be more united
- more friends
- hmmm...anything good

-10 THINGS I MISS
- my family
- my friends
- europe
- taekwondo
- school holidays
- jamming with spindrift
- you
- me
- rola (a cat in the neighbourhood)
- guitar

10 THINGS I LOVE
- my friends and family
- cats and animals
- flying and aeroplanes
- travelling
- my guitar
- the beach
- myself
- joking
- sleeping
- music

10 THINGS I BRING EVERYWHERE I GO AND WHY?:
- bag to put stuff
- my phone to call/msg ppl
- money for spending
- ez link for bus and MRT
- mp3 to listen to music
- tissue to clean up stuff
- watch to tell the time
- house keys otherwise i can't enter my own house
- mints for consumption
- lip gloss to moisturize

10 BLOGS I ALWAYS READ:
- abigail's
- charmaine's
- spindrift's
- kimying's
- jaspreet's
- zhihui's
- kimberly's
- madison's
- kaya's

10 PPL I WANT TO SEE DO THIS:
- ABIGAIL!!
- JASPREET!
- ZHIHUI!
- KIMYING!
- and any one reading now? lol

4:26 PM

About Me

TULIP! =)
Seventeen
271189
Dead Without Music

Links
abigail
augustine
caixuan
charmaine
clare
eileen
elizabeth
hazwani
janice
jasmine
jaspreet
jillian
joycelyn
kenny
kimberly
kimying
li jing
louiza
madison
mugi
natalie
nikita
p*nis
rachel tay
rain
sallehin
samantha sim
shaun chan
spindrift
szeling
waikaye
weijie
wei rong
yurong & yixuan aka yvonne & anna
zhihan
zhihui

Shout out loud!





Lay it out.

;Done 19 Aug 'o6
;Designed by CONS;
;Image from Deviant Art.
;Hosted by blogger and Photobucket
;Fonts by dafont
;Brushes:I II
;Edited with Adobe PS & Photostudio.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com