The fun's just started.
Monday, January 29, 2007

Time To Say Goodbye.
Invincible

Follow through, make your dreams come true
Don't give up the fight, you will be alright
'Cause there's no one like you in the universe

Don't be afraid, what your mind conceives
You should make a stand, stand up for what you believe
And tonight, we can truly say
Together we're invincible

During the struggle they will pull us down
But please, please, let's use this chance
To turn things around
And tonight, we can truly say
Together we're invincible

Do it on your own, it makes no difference to me
What you leave behind, what you choose to be
And whatever they say, your soul's unbreakable

During the struggle they will pull us down
But please, please, let's use this chance
To turn things around
And tonight, we can truly say
Together we're invincible
Together we're invincible



and so it goes, all good things come to an end.
i have to say goodbye to the best thing in my life.
i don't know how to pick the pieces.



this is the last time I'll abandon you
and this is the last time I'll forget you
I wish I could

4:35 PM

About Me

TULIP! =)
Seventeen
271189
Dead Without Music

Links
abigail
augustine
caixuan
charmaine
clare
eileen
elizabeth
hazwani
janice
jasmine
jaspreet
jillian
joycelyn
kenny
kimberly
kimying
li jing
louiza
madison
mugi
natalie
nikita
p*nis
rachel tay
rain
sallehin
samantha sim
shaun chan
spindrift
szeling
waikaye
weijie
wei rong
yurong & yixuan aka yvonne & anna
zhihan
zhihui

Shout out loud!





Lay it out.

;Done 19 Aug 'o6
;Designed by CONS;
;Image from Deviant Art.
;Hosted by blogger and Photobucket
;Fonts by dafont
;Brushes:I II
;Edited with Adobe PS & Photostudio.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com